rose background


Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer Cottage

Week #129
This weeks Shabby Tea Room challenge was to create a project using colors from the inspiration photo, and to include distressing/shabby elements plus a title/sentiment.

I created a shabby card and pillow box using Bazzill Basics Vintage Marketplace. If you haven't seen this paper yet take a peek at scrapbook.com This is a must have shabby paper collection! I used Hug Snug seam binding that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist and used a beautiful blue button from Vintage Marketplace. All of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the bird tag is from Iralamija's Shop , and the white flourish is from Cheery Lynn Designs. These are my new favorite die cuts. They cut so clean. I just got the gate and picket fence dies and can't wait to use them! I also used Spellbinders beaded ovals, Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Tea Dye, lace and bling. And of course I always use Fabri Tac glue for all of my paper crafts. It does not wrinkle the paper, has a little movement to get the paper just right, and stays put!

 
 





 
 
The Shabby Inspiration Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment