rose background


Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pink Party

Week #155
This week's Shabby Tea Room challenge is to create a project using the color and theme of the inspiration photo. I love this shabby photo! I focused on the oval frame, the banner, the pink and white flowers, and the bird of course! I made a mini chipboard album using Spellbinders Labels Seventeen. This makes it so easy to cut the chipboard and the paper and to get a perfect edge, no sanding to make it fit.


I used Pink Paislee's Spring Julbilee paper- I love the bring spring colors in this collection. I cut the triangles out of white cardstock and stamped them with pink text. The butterfly is cut from the paper collection and I added some Art Institute ultra fine Baby's Breath glitter (the best glitter!)




I painted the Melissa Frances oval frame with pink acrylic paint and then lightly sanded the edges. The bird is from Prima and the metal tag is Makin Memories.



The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the shabby roses in the center of the frame are from Iralamijashop. The ribbon holding the album together is hand dyed seam binding. Thanks for looking! I will be listing this album on ebay this week if you would like to see more photos.



                          The Shabby Inspiration Photo
                                             

1 comment: